Wednesday 12 March 2014

A beautiful place...



My next task is to post a picture of something beautiful, and after going through my photos, I settled on this picture I took when I visited Rottnest Island, Western Australia in 2012.  This picture really doesn't do the place justice: I remember seeing every shade of blue and green in the sea sparkle under the Autumn sun.  It is a truly stunning place: I could never tire of this view!  I've always loved the beach: the sound of the waves crashing, the salty ocean smell and the horizons which stretch on forever.  I grew up in a town inland, so I didn't get to go to the beach often growing up.  As I only really got to go to the beach once a year on holidays, it made me appreciate the beauty of the beach even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment